Note: Membership is on a sliding scale based on relative size of the company. Rather than using turnover as category criteria, we use “number of staff” which refers to total company size NOT the number dedicated to ITS.
Annual Membership fees
|Metropolitan Category A|
|Metropolitan Category B|
|Metropolitan Category C|
|Consultancy/Business > 30 members|
|Consultancy/Business 10 – 29 staff members|
|Consultancy/Business 7 – 9 staff members|
|Consultancy/Business 4 – 6 staff members|
|Consultancy/Business 1 – 3 staff members|
*Africa Chapter = As part of a strategic objective to promote ITS locally and regionally, ITS South Africa introduced an Africa Chapter as membership category for “public sector transport organisations in fellow African countries,” SOUTH AFRICA EXCLUDED.
**International = To qualify for the special rate for International Members, the prospective member:
- Does not have its own local office in South Africa for the company; and
- Complete the membership application form and pay the category fee in full;
MEMBER PAYMENT & CANCELLATION TERMS:
- Membership Invoices are payable on presentation.
- If membership invoices are not paid within 3 months, ITSSA reserves the right to suspend and then cancel membership benefits.
- Cancellations must be received within 1 month of date of issue. If no cancellation is received within a month, you will be liable to settle the full account.
No membership fee increases for 2020-2021
With the transport/ITS industry experiencing the pain of Covid-19 and its socio-economic impact, ITSSA has decided not to introduce any increases and is keeping membership fees for 2020-2021 the same as for the previous financial year.
Membership is on a sliding scale based on the relative size of the company. Rather than using turnover as category criteria, we use “number of staff” which refers to total company size and not the number dedicated to ITS.
- Click here to complete the Membership Renewal Form .